Stop by and join the Community of Caring Development Foundation and the Greater Linden Business Network, representing the Linden Community, at the upcoming Reinvest Ohio Summit, Monday, Sept. 23 from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Hilton Columbus Downtown, 410 N. High St., Columbus. The summit brings together community leaders, financial institutions, health care leaders, advocacy groups and public officials to discover ways to reinvest in communities across Ohio. We will discuss strategies to combat disinvestment and displacement and to increase access to affordable housing and credit using tools like the Community Reinvestment Act. Join us to map out a blueprint for collaboration and organizing to increase community wealth across the state.
REINVEST OHIO SUMMIT
Monday, September 23rd
9:30 AM – 5:00 PM
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Advocacy and organizing groups working on economic justice issues
- Community leaders and faith-based institutions
- Affordable housing and housing counseling organizations
- Fair housing and civil rights organizations
- Healthcare Institutions
- Community Development Financial Institutions
- Financial Institutions
- Neighborhood stabilization and community revitalization groups
- Academics and foundations
- Social service providers and government agencies
- Local small businesses and business development agencies
Greater Cleveland Reinvestment Coalition
Greater Cincinnati Community Reinvestment Coalition
Akron Summit County Reinvestment Coalition
Reinvest Toledo Coalition
Ohio Association of CDCs
Corporation for Ohio Appalachian Development (COAD)
Southeastern Ohio Legal Services (SEOLS)
The Think Tank on Poverty
IMPACT Community Action
Homes on the Hill CDC
MY Project USA
Economic & Community Development Institute (ECDI)
Community of Caring Development Foundation/Linden
Special Community Member rates and scholarships are available for people who are experiencing financial hardship.
E-mail Chloe Sabharwal at email@example.com for more information.
New information will be posted as it is available – check back for updates!